Monday, June 20, 2011

Pecha Kucha and the Rest


feldman, originally uploaded by keri.

I went public baring of part of my self with what may be termed as massive trepidation.
I discovered when I am truly and deeply anxious my body sleeps- my mind seems to stay awake but functioning in slow motion.
The relief felt when it all was over was like an amazing rain storm.

It's been a bit of a turning point, on to pastures new. Some real, some surviving with a few words of encouragement only in my head and I'm happy for that.
The static of the come down is still smarting but its pushing those pedals of creativity even faster, kinda like I'm free wheeling down a hill.
once again happy to be where I am.

No comments:

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue