Sunday, April 01, 2007



How much more can a girl take..... please




Etsy have a spring sale... Check it out type in UKsale under tags and descriptions. Or check out the uk etsy sellers blog at http://uketsysellers.blogspot.com



This week I have


Bought a mower


Battered by credit card in Paperchase


Been unable to get in my bathroom


Been unable to get out my bathroom


Unscrew door handles with tweezers


Made more tin skeleton


Practised catwalking with my students


Confirmed my phobia about baked beans in isolation


Been sick on


Been pooed on.





Holidays now.....are to sleep...and make.

2 comments:

SylviaV said...

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help chuckling over your bathroom predicament. Hope you've sorted it out :)

Re:form said...

yes we got it sorted.. we have NO door fixings at all on the bathroom door now.
Problem solved

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue