Sunday, October 29, 2006

Someone has stolen one of my very precious hours, the clocks went back but not in my house we are in the limbo time of small children re ajusting. But I want it back. Anyway Creatively...... What I have achieved this week Made several dirty angels Cut out xmas trees and attatched them to bottle tops Cut out numerous circles in card Nailed beers cans to a frame Spent more money than I ment to Spent a lot of time looking for a burnishing tool still illusive The ideas are coming thick and fast but it's time that is the problem thats why i'm so pissed off at having it stolen. Going to the bathroom to sulk then back to the dirty angels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The burnishing tool is with the scissors in the middle drawer.

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue