Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Things that I like

Things that inspire me My dads shed, The chipped paint on my parents bathroom door ( I locked myself in sulking,.... mardy cow) The wallpaper behind my grandma's wardrobe, The process of aging on materials that aren't my face, The giraffe coming through the back window, Carole Lombard and Leigh Miller it changes daily, the ideas and the emphasis swapping, it can be difficult to keep track but I want to be doing stuff, sticking and gluing. Back track I've just had my 2nd baby boy and the creative impulses are kicking hard against the nappies and the sleep deprivation, the nappies will always win the messy fight that ensues but the arty stuff plays dirty getting into your brain and popping up when u least expect it .

No comments:

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue