Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blissful hours I honesty do love my children very much but 5 solid hours in the studio was a little piece of heaven. First I cleaned the sink this created the right sort of productive environment somthing which very rearly happens at home let alone the shared space of a studio. I then heated copper Made a frame, Gilded some slate, Sanded some beer cans, Went to Argos and bought a limbo pole which is musical no less( not creative but great anyway you look at it) Made up some dye, Painted some angels pink,didn't work more like HO HO HO angels Embossed some patterns then linked them together with crystals. And then to bed, happy in the thought there will always be a small messy space i can call my own!

No comments:

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue