Friday, August 13, 2010

My worlds been pretty crappy for the last few months and I've neglected to post for the fear of boring you silly with the greyness. But I've been away and got back to some of the important stuff or not so important stuff if you not in my shoes- it all depends on where your standing, sometimes all you really want to do is spend time in the studio, sitting on my own with Radio 4 in the background, sometimes all I want to do is be surrounded by the kids laughing, sometimes its soo good just to break away and breath, sometimes i like standing in the middle of a rain storm or have the waves crashing around you( only when it's warm tho, I'm a bit nesh) sometimes you can't control what happens to you, only how you react to it, sometimes I just want to sleep for days on end, and sometimes I just want to shout FUCK IT really really loud. But whatever goes on with my life I'll be OK......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seconded \o/

Penelope said...

Things will always be ok. You can always write to me if you need to. Sending good thoughts your way duck, and say hi to your 3 boys for me. <3

Anonymous said...

oh eck luv :-( crank up the Souxsie and dance like hell. x

Bebe Bradley said...

I'm there on the stormy beach with you, hun. xxx

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue