Sunday, February 28, 2010

stitch detail


stitch detail, originally uploaded by reform.

today I've been pushed and pulled about

work -pulled along..going with the flow
The archers- pushed to reflect
The kids- pulled into baking
The rain- pushed inside, when I wanted to dig
baked beans - pushed to the point of blackout


side note...... for those that know me well. My baked bean in isolation phobia is a contstant source of amusement, but a sink full of washed baked beans almost sent me spiralling into confinement.
God danm Mr Hienz

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Hey I had baked beans for breakfast! Yummmm....you can have the Archers though.

Sharon said...

Tricia, You gotta stop buying those beans Girl!

sharon
xx

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue