10 things mmmmmmmm.... i tried to think of witty stories, and funny events but alas i have discovered i am boring.. so i will revert to my old faithfull...
THE LIST( a truly stupendious thing that my life could not survive without)
- I always think of going to the dentist when getting into a hot bath and have done since i was small....that was probally the only time we bathed???????
- I have a brother who once cut a goldfish in half length ways, with a lawn mower. The fish was in the fish pond as was the mower.
- I always have crap teas on a friday..
- I have a phobia of baked beans in isolation...especially when they are on the floor.
- I was never allowed to go to the beach on the first day of our holidays ...usually Scarborough or Cromer.
- I called the Doctor Dr Pokey when having my first child.
- I have a goldfish named Cock.....Named by my 3yr old son.
- I drew stars in biro over our brown leather seventies settee as a child, and let my brother take the rap.... i was about 7yrs old.
I need to ponder on the last 2.