Wednesday, July 11, 2012

While I'm picking up chocolate wrappers...................... I'm thinking of packing up waterproofs.

while I'm considering the impact and horrors of the slave trade..................... I'm bleaching the toilet.

While I'm guilt ridden about the length of the grass,............ I'm pondering the length of the love affair.

I'm considering the space and trying desperately not to over fill it............ while a percentage of me is desperately remembering it's a part over the total.

Today my brain is full, some of it not so productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny. I wrote about brain frazzle today - same kind of feeling perhaps ish. Your post is more poetic though. Guilt over grass? I am going down for a long stretch in that case.

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue