Tuesday, January 16, 2007


I should be working in a circus....
Could never juggle but I'm having to learn really quick, Fletch is so good I keep forgetting I've got him saying yes to more work then being stuck for babysitting, thats the mum thing for you.

Got some nice projects coming up, a Rothko inspired piece using torn paper in a group home and hopefully if the course runs I want to put together an electronic sketchbook with the sketchbook course so far a really strong group but need to reach the lucky number 8 and I'm teetering around 7.
what will be will be.......
Going to try to make time to do the etsy shop front but hopefully tomorrow ( famous last words)

New working space feeling very fortunate as it could have been soooo much worse.....battery hens spring to mind...
Anyway ready for lots of new stuff......

No comments:

Reform's Fan Box

Reform on Facebook

Blog Archive

C:\Users\User\Documents\My Projects\Gloria Blue